Melbourne Cricket Ground - Melbourne Victoria, Australia
The 8th ACSO International Criminal Justice Conference will bring together world class international and Australian leaders, who will stimulate innovative thinking and explore realistic solutions that see us building safer, more inclusive communities.
This conference presents an outstanding opportunity to collaborate with sector leaders, policy makers, practitioners, consumers and advocates alike to find the best ways to prevent people entering or re-entering the criminal justice system, and rehabilitating those already there.
You are invited to:
- hear from leading international and Australian voices who will showcase best practice solutions and present global trends and initiatives to reduce crime;
- collaborate to unlock cross-sectoral solutions to offending that will make a difference to government, the sector and the community;
- debate the value of prisons and the worth of justice reinvestment initiatives;
- scrutinize the usefulness of diversion programs for specialist groups;
- participate in discussion around the strategies, structures and processes that sees ex-offenders re-enter the community, with a home, a job and opportunities to succeed.
Put simply, this will be a future shaping forum for those who are passionate about reducing recidivism and diverting people from the criminal justice system.
The conference will bring together community and sector leaders, policy makers through to frontline staff, practitioners, consumers and advocates from across the government, community and health services and the justice sector.
For more information about the conference please contact the Conference Management Office:
Conference Works Pty Ltd
t. +613 9870 2611
or visit http://acso2015.conferenceworks.com.au/
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park - Melbourne, Australia
Corrections Victoria will host the 17th International Corrections and Prisons Association (ICPA) Annual Conference 2015 in Melbourne, Australia from 25-30 October 2015.
The theme for the conference is Managing Risk in Contemporary Correctional Systems.
Conference delegates will enjoy the opportunity to learn from correctional system administrators from around the world, discover first hand how the Victorian system operates and network with industry colleagues.
Click here for more information